- Can believers sin willfully and lose their salvation?
- Is everyone automatically forgiven and saved?
- Is Jesus Christ the only way to heaven? What must I do to be saved and have eternal life?
- Is Philippians 2:12 telling us we need to work for our salvation?
- Matthew 7:21–23 says that only those who do the will of the Father will enter the kingdom of heaven? Does this mean that if you are not doing the will of the Father, you can lose your salvation?
- When Hebrews 6:4–6 says that "it is impossible . . . to renew them again to repentance," is it referring to Christians losing their salvation?